Release Notes: February 2020
by Kristen Walbridge, on Mar 6, 2020 11:00:39 AM
| What's New
Turning Reminders On/Off
When turning a patient's reminders on or off, the list will no longer scroll to the top of the page. In order to make this work, we needed to slightly change how you turn reminders on or off.
- Instead of clicking anywhere in the row, click the bell icon to the right of the patient to turn the reminder on or off.
- When reminders are enabled, the bell icon's background will be highlighted with your theme's accent color.
Other Key Updates
- For clinics with centralized billing, Fusion will remember your scroll position and will no longer refresh to the top of the list when working in the list of charges from the Billing tab.
- The max length of some fields on the claim form have been extended to accommodate the number of characters that can be included in electronic claims.
- We've adjusted the width and spacing of fields in document sections where a field expands the more you type. This change should help you view more of what you are typing when editing the following sections:
- The Therapy Activities section in a daily note.
- The Home Activities section in a daily note.
- The Goal / Objective Data section in a daily note.
- The Patient History section in an evaluation.
- The Outcome Measures section in an evaluation.
Note: The difference in the adjusted width and spacing will vary depending on your screen size.
| Bugs We Squashed
- The proportions of a therapist's signature will no longer be changed when uploaded. Previously, the signature could appear distorted.