Release Notes: January 2020
by Kristen Walbridge, on Feb 7, 2020 9:02:48 AM
| What's New
Update Your Payment Method
If you're an administrator at your clinic, you'll see a banner appear across the top of Fusion with a link to update your payment information.
Why? We're glad you asked!
- As we continue our efforts to improve Fusion, we are changing to Stripe as the provider we use to accept your method of payment.
- For your safety, we've never stored your full credit card number in our system. Unfortunately, this means we won't be able to move your payment method for you.
Once your payment method has been updated, the banner will disappear. Thank you for your help during this transition!
| Bugs We Squashed
Our engineers corrected several issues you helped bring to our attention. Here are just a few!
- The SOAPs Days to Completion and Assessments Days to Completion fields in the Users insight will now work as expected for documents going forward. Previously, the date was not being set on documents correctly, so these fields in the report were not correct.
- Resolved an issue that caused some documents to be missing when scrolling down the list of a patient's completed documents.
- You can now edit the invoiced amount for a processed transaction from the invoice. Previously, you could only adjust this amount from the statement.
- You can no longer click the Sign button on a document if the document's status is Pending. Previously, the dialog to sign the document would appear, but you couldn't actually sign off.
- When signing a document without the signoff permission, the Co-Signer list is now sorted alphabetically by first name.
- The position of the Visit Signature button on abbreviated daily notes has been corrected to match the position on normal daily notes.
- Resolved an issue that prevented portal users from changing their password through the My Account icon immediately after resetting their password with a link.
- When searching for an account in an invoice rule, accounts synced with a patient now show the patient's name. Previously, the no name appeared for these accounts.