Release Notes: November 2019
by Kristen Walbridge, on Dec 6, 2019 9:37:31 AM
| What's New
Print a Patient's Information
You can now print out a patient's basic information. If at least one field in a section is filled in, all of the fields in that section will be included so information can be written in if needed. For example, if the payer's name is entered for the patient's primary payer, then the rest of the fields for the primary payer will be printed. If none of the fields for the patient's secondary payer are filled in, then that section won't print.
New Home Activities
If you have Fusion's Home Education Platform, we have 11 new activities available across multiple therapy types:
- Catching a Ball
- Prone Scooter Activities
- Neck Rotation Stretch - Left
- Neck Rotation Stretch - Right
- Modified Shoe Tying
- Categories: What Doesn't Belong?
- Maintaining Topics of Conversation
- What are Phonological Processes?
- Initial "sp" and "st" Words
- Word Search - Initial "r"
Want to get your clinic access to Fusion's Home Education Platform? Reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know!
Other Key Updates
- We've increased the character limit when adding a user's credentials. Credentials can now contain up to 50 characters to accommodate longer or additional credentials.
Note: If a user with a long name also has long credentials, the header on their documents may wrap to take up two lines instead of one.
- Releases will now typically occur on Thursday evenings to lessen any potential impact changes may have during the middle of your workweek.
| Bugs We Squashed
Our engineers corrected several issues you helped bring to our attention. Here are just a few!
- The order of diagnosis codes on an invoice will now match the order of the diagnosis codes in the patient's information.
- When viewing the list of invoices for a billing account, you can now scroll down to see additional invoices as expected. Previously, only the first 50 invoices appeared.
- You can now replace a document header that was uploaded by Fusion before editable document headers were released. Previously, you had to create a new document header.
- The Incomplete Documents Detail report can now be filtered by appointment date. Filtering this report to a date range can significantly speed up the load time, depending on the date range, since Fusion scans through every document in your clinic otherwise.
- If you try to sign a discharge document when the patient has documents for appointments beyond that date, you will now be given the option to sign the document without actually discharging the patient. Previously, you could not sign the document.
- Resolved an issue that caused invoice numbers to be re-used between billing accounts when invoices were automatically created at the beginning of the month.